Thursday, November 13, 2008

The faces I see...

How could I ever forget these children? Throughout my day,I'm reminded of their sad eyes.I hope these pictures give you an idea of the hurt,pain,and loneliness these children are facing on a daily basis. Pathway is working on meeting their needs.We have so many ways for you to get involved,or for your church to get involved.Consider hosting an orphan Sunday.Perhaps your family would like to sponsor one of these children,or donate money to help with the costs of building a school for these kids.As you look as these precious Children of God,may He prick your hearts...as He did ours...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I saw your comment on Emily's blog and just wanted to see your blog. I was very moved to read what you do and how your family is serving the Lord. Thank you for the encouragement and example of servitude!!

I love the music you have on your playlist. Some of them I had never heard of before, and truly enjoyed listening to them.

God be with you,
Jennifer ><>

Ericanaysha said...

They are beautiful children. When we get back on our feet I will so help with your ministry.