Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday loveliness...

This morning my husband and oldest son left for a car show at our local fair grounds. That leaves the three kiddos and mommy this morning. We have had a relaxing morning together, just enjoying each others company.


I love how they all want to be on my lap in the morning. I love their energy in the morning, always bearing smiles, and crazy bed head hair.


I love how Riley loves this song

...and how he makes the cutest little face singing "oh,oh,oh....Eveybody wants to lubv".

I love how Elliott always, goes to get some kind of dress up outfit out. He is constantly changing what he has on. It's a cloudy day here today, pretty cold and wet. But, inside,it's warm. And happy. And Bright. And rather bushy tailed. And that is what makes my Saturday. Lovely. And love filled.

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday! And know you are loved today!

"21 Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:

22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness."

Lamentations 3:21-23


No comments: