Monday, November 7, 2011

Real.Life.

I just had to post these pictures...mostly because they are our real life pictures. I don't want to paint a picture of us being something...that we,well,aren't. We don't have it all together.

My kids get annoyed with each other.

Not every picture turns out perfect.
Because we are not perfect.
But...We do love each other.
God has blessed us so much. And we are so thankful for each other.

No.Clara is not strangling her brother...but it sure looks like it.
This picture sums up our life right now. And that's why I like it.
Because it's real. No touch ups,no editing.Raw,right out of my camera.
We have had some beautiful days...and have loved playing in the many leaves around our house.
Hope you are enjoying real life days with your families!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE them!