Tuesday, February 24, 2009

He Has Made Me Glad...

I love this song.Many times during long nights sleepless nights,and dark stressful days God had brought this song to my heart. I love to hear my children skipping through the house humming this song.How I want this to be our family theme song...HE HAS MADE US GLAD! May God bless you with these lyrics,I encourage you to post them around the house,great reminder.Oh,and here's the link to the music video...so encouraging! He is your very present help in times of need,he loves you,he will give you the strength,and he is your shield!Be blessed dear friends!
Verse 1
I will bless the Lord forever
I will trust Him at all times
He has delivered me from all fear
He has set my feet upon a rock
I will not be moved
And I'll say of the Lord

Chorus
You are my shield
My strength
My portion
Deliverer
My shelter
Strong tower
My very present help in time of need

Verse 2
Whom have I in heaven but You
There's none I desire besides You
You have made me glad
And I'll say of the Lord


No comments: