Friday, November 9, 2012

That Moment.

Ever have moments in time you want to remember forever?


 
 So, as not to forget it in the future?

I am a visual person. I see life in snapshots. Maybe that's why I love photography so much.

It's how I remember my life.

I have had quite a few moments today that I don't want to forget.

I woke up early this morning. I made my man breakfast before work.

Yes, round of applause, Thank-You! Thank-you!
























Now for the confession. I NEVER wake up that early and make him breakfast. Okay, so maybe I did the first week we were married. Then reality set in, and I about died waking up that early. And my husband noticed I wasn't very nice. And let me off the hook. Yep, wife of the year. Not me.

 But, today I did it!

( Applause may resume.)

After the Mr. left for work. I sat down to work on a slide show of pictures of our baby girl.

I said I'd post that. And eventually I will.

I was reminded how quickly time goes by.

I was reminded of so many moments in time, that forever "stand still" because of a picture.

I was reminded of our many friends far away, and how much I miss them.

As I sipped my cappuccino I said to the Lord.
























"Lord, I really miss my friends."

and a...

"Lord, life is really hard right now. I just don't think I can cope with all of this you have put on my plate."

And like only He can do. He provided.

A precious friend called me, who I'd not caught up with since we moved.

We talked for hours, and it made her not seem so far away.( Love you, Michelle!)






















This morning I was feeling down, and needed a "life lift". (You know, like a face lift, tummy tuck, and botox all in one, and for what it's worth, a boob job thrown in.)

No, I've not had plastic surgery. But, I've heard it can do wonders. Or was it make people wonder?


Anyway.


A stranger left me the sweetest, most encouraging, comment on my blog (Hi Molly!).

God did it. He showed me in a real way, that He know's, He cares.

Then to ice the cake. He did more.




He is providing for us in a very real and tangible way. And we are just so.very.grateful! (Hi Erin!)

I want to be able to look back. And remember this moment.

The time will come when I can say to my Children...

"Remember THAT moment, when God showed up, in a VERY real way!?























(a handful of some of my favorite pictures of our Clara girl. Still can't believe she is EIGHT years old!)

No comments: