Monday, April 2, 2012

Messy Monday...

This post will be all over the place. I'm so behind on blogging, and so here's pictures from a few weeks ago. First random...is my pink salt. I love it. Not only is it good for you (REALLY good!) it's pretty too!
And it adds amazing flavor to your food!

 Playdough guy on a can opener...err I mean skate board.Elliott's creation.
 Rare when I get a picture of this cutie,looking at the camera,and smiling. Very.Rare.
 I'm babysitting this little cutie three days a week. He's fun.
 This picture is hands down one of my favorites of Ry. I told him to "pose" one morning while eating breakfast...and he gives me this. LOVE!
 Playing with play dough while wearing a cowboy hat with a feather in it...is how he rolls.
You know you want one!

 This just makes my heart happy...fresh herbs. In my kitchen window. Found the little pots at goodwill for a dollar for all three! Herbs were three dollars....it's the little things that make me SO happy!
 And this sits in my window sill too. A great reminder from Gods word, from a precious friend. So thankful.
 Strawberries from my home state. Delish!
 Snack of hummas and crackers. Another one of my favorites!
 This cheeky smile. Such a ham. And he ALWAYS has a dirty face.
 Goofy happy moment. Rare also. Had to take a picture!
 Clara, practicing her Piano. Unprompted. Picture Required.
 Micah helping her....another picture required. Love chubby hands!
 Finding a family photo...from church directory. Brings back SO many memories,of a not so great summer in our lives. We are not the same people we were in this picture. Our babies have grown so much! I was pregnant with Riley in this photo too. Elliott covers the baby bump. :)
And there you have it. Random Messy Monday. My children are unusually cranky today, Micah's not too thrilled about taking a nap. The dog is being BAD. Yay! for Monday's! On a brighter note, I've got a shoot this afternoon with a client, and we are having dinner at a friends house. This day WILL get better! :) More pictures tomorrow...and an announcement. No. I'm not pregnant. Though my husband wanted to announce that on FB yesterday to freak people out on April Fools. I told him no way...cause with our luck...we'd end up actually being pregnant! Hope your Monday's grand!

No comments: