Monday, September 2, 2013

Siblings...and Ramblings...


These kids constantly make me laugh! The weather was not ideal, but we decided to do a last minute photo session on a vacant lot in our neighborhood last night. The sunset was amazing! 
Thankfully we were close to home, as we were swarmed by mosquitoes, and had to send Jackson home to get some bug spray. Then my battery died, so we sent him home again. Never a dull moment!
We grabbed a few old books and a old quilt. Oh, and some apples. I know the trend is to use a ton of props. I am more of a minimalist when it comes to props. The beauty of the outdoors is enough! 
The bow ties are from my Mom.The boy's wore them for Easter. Love them!
Elliott's front teeth have been gone for over a year! I just love this toothless smile! 
We did bring this red chair along too. I found it on the side of the road, took it home and spray painted it red. GREAT photo prop!
I let the boys pick what they wanted to wear. The vests are random ones I have found at goodwill. Whenever I find one I grab it! They make great photo props as well!
Clara's dress was her Easter dress from her Grammie. It's OshKosh and one of her favorites. The headband was found at big-lots, a great place to find hair accessories for cheap!
Jackson is becoming the most difficult to get pictures of as of late, he is not such a fan of looking at the  camera. I'm guessing this is just a taste of things to come, as he enter's his pre-teen years.
I am so thankful for my sweet girl. She is my little helper, and always willing to serve others.
I have some exciting news in the works. Past clients, make sure to check your facebook events!
 (Indiana clients only)
Sometimes the best pictures, are the spur of the moment ones! When the weather is just right, and the sunset is perfect. Now, if I could just get my husband to take some pictures with me. That is the next photo session on the books. Shh. Don't tell him! ;)

No comments: