Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Reece's Rainbow.

I've not been contacted by this organization. But I believe in what they do. My husband and I are not in a place to be able to adopt one of these precious babies. One day we will be ,and we plan to. But maybe one of you could open your heart to love a darling orphan.

Click here : Reese's Rainbow

And Go Here for details about three little ones needing forever families. NOW! They can't wait. Literally,it's life or death for them. You can give one of these children life!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Because I can't post without a picture,here is our sweet Elliott.Who's been sick the past few days. He's was given new pj's and has worn them for three days now. They don't smell.Yet.


No comments: