Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Roller Coaster

Do u like roller coasters? I'm not such a fan. And yet that's the best way to describe our life right now! We've been sick,Clara is the worst. She's been to the doctor twice. Through it all we've been praying Elliott would not get sick. He has an MRI in the morning. I received a phone call this morning that Elliott's insurance denied coverage for the MRI. I could not believe it! I called an advocate that we've worked with before. She went right to the director. In an hours time we got it approved, after many phone calls. That was a miracle from God. We need your prayers, Elliott woke up with a fever last night. He maybe getting sick,but if he gets sick the MRI will be re-scheduled. Please pray he stays well! We have been informed he needs to be sleep deprived,and can't eat. For a child that is SO hard.

On the job front Brandon had two interviews, and we are now waiting to hear back. We need one to work out.

On the robbery front,they know who broke into our house. And I was shocked to find out they believe it was a woman. From the beginning God has impressed on my heart to pray for whoever it was that invaded our house. I know how desperate times are. But I have never been hopeless. My hope Is in the Lord. This woman,who I now know her name,does not have that hope. In all honesty my
heart breaks for her.I pray she would know that we forgive her,that God loves her. That nothing can seperate her from the love of God. The sheriff is looking for her now,there is a warrant out for her arrest. Please pray for her and her family.

So there you have it a glimpse from our roller coaster ride of life. I have been studying the book of James. The Lord knew I needed to. In James 1:2 it says"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." Don't we all want to be mature. We all want to be complete. How awesome to know God wont leave us on this roller coaster alone, without a purpose. I want to persevere,it must finish its work. And you know what God promises? "Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test,he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him" (James 1:12) True Life is from God! Oh to be in His presence to be given a crown. How I love Him.

No comments: