Thursday, December 9, 2010

Poor Ry...

(Ry over the summer...amazingly enough he does not have any scratches or bumps on his face!Poor kid looks like he was in a wrestling match and lost right now!)

We survived yet another dentist appointment this morning...7:30am this morning.

Have I mentioned I'm not a morning person? Apparently the dentist did not the get memo!

It's 10:45 now,and I've already taken one child to the dentist,taken another to preschool,home schooled my two oldest,put in some laundry,and need to wash the breakfast dishes. Amazing how much you can get done when you wake up at the crack of dawn.

Have no fear though...nap time is coming!!! Oh,yep,Ry is already having a melt down. Then again,if I fell on the concrete floor,smashed my tooth and lip,then went to have it "fixed" at the dentist,then came home tried to eat and couldn't cause it hurt too bad,then while throwing a fit in the kitchen,hit my mouth again on stove...I'd be having a melt down too...

Off to pick up Elliott from school...and then...NAP TIME! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: