Monday, June 29, 2009

May The Words Of My Mouth...

This Song has become one of my new favorites.I want this song to be my hearts song.It's so easy for me to get focused on the little things in my life. I tend to get wrapped up in the daily tasks I have,and forget the big picture.You know,I get on "a kick",I think" have to finish the laundry",but,then my neighbor comes over, who is a single mom,and needs some help with her daughter.In my head I'm thinking "I can't,I have to finish laundry",but in my heart God whispers "You,can,I have to reach her heart". There are SO many more times that I need to stop,and care for people like our Lord cares for them.I want the words of my mouth,and the meditations of my heart,to speak Speak Of My Lord.And,I want to be Glad to be serving him,and be joyfilled.This song is my reminder to do just that.We have been singing it at church quite a bit too.Don't you just love when that happens? You have a song that you have been singing in your heart,and then you go to church and they sing it!? Oh,I just love that!
So here is the link.And below,are the lyrics.Be Blessed!
May The Words Of My Mouth- Tim Hughes
May The Words Of My Mouth And the thoughts of my heart.
Bless your name,Bless your name Jesus.
And the deeds of the day,and the truth in my ways
Speak of You,Speak of You,Jesus
For the is what I am glad to do,it's time to live a life of love that pleases you.and I will give my all to you. Surrender everything I have and follow you...I'll follow you.
Lord Will You be my vision,Lord will You be my guide
Be my Hope,Be my light,Be the Way
And I'll look not for riches,nor praises on Earth
Only You will be the first of My heart.
For this is what,I am glad to do,it's time to live a life of Love that pleases you.and I will give my all to you. Surrender everything I have and follow you...I'll follow you!I will take up my cross Lord,You be my vision,You be my guide,and I will follow you...

No comments: