Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sleeping Riley...

Sleeping Baby...



The other night,I got Riley ready for bed,then I put him down.The older kids were in their beds,and I went to the basement to fold laundry.I kept hearing Riley playing,but thought he was just was entertiaining himself.Well,after being down stairs for about three hours.I come up to go to bed.And find this.His light was on,and there were toys everywhere.Aparently,Clara heard him playing too.And thought she would come and give him some company.She went back to her room after he fell asleep,and left this behind.I could not stop laughing! Riley also has a new trick,he can take his pants off,and then proceeds to take his diaper off.Thankfully,this time,he only took his pants off!We have only been putting footed p.j.s on him for that reason! Oh,and yes,there were toys all over his bed too,don't worry we did not leave his bed filled with toys!

No comments: