Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jackson...

Our Jackson,He will be six in a few weeks,and I can hardly believe that! He is a great helper,and always willing to lend a hand.He's become quite the artist as well.He's always up for playing dress up or some kind of pretend play. He and Clara are still best friends,and I love him for that.He's always making sure while we are out and about that we have everyone.Making sure Mommy has not left anyone behind.He is caring and compassionate.And has a zest for life,he always has something to say,always. His other front tooth is loose so I think he maybe able to sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" here pretty soon.He is doing really well with school this year,and awana,and music class.We love him and the spice he adds to our family! We are proud of you Jackson,and Mommy is so thankful to have you as our oldest boy,such a good helper!


No comments: