Monday, October 19, 2009

BFF's...forver...

Last weekend we (Clara and I) met two of my close friends at the mall.

Abigail,Jennie and I have been best of friends since 8Th grade.

They are the kind of friends that you have for a lifetime.

Do you have any like that?

You know,the kind who love you,even though they know how you dressed in 8Th grade.They love you through all the awkward years of life.The dramatic high school years of life,they love you through the crazy wedding planning years of life.They just love you.For you.And,I love them for that!They have been my kindred friends,and though we don't get to see each other much,when we do,it's like no time has passed at all.I love that.I just love getting to spend some time with them,and who doesn't like shopping!?!

Abigail has two children,and Jennie is expecting her first.She is having a boy,and we are ever so excited, as they have been trying and waiting for God to give them a baby.She found out a few weeks ago that her baby has club feet.And to say it's been a roller coaster ride of emotions for her is an understatement.I can not even begin to imagine what she has gone through,and continues to go through.If you all could,please keep Jennie in your prayers.As her sweet baby boy grows and develops.He's still got another few months to shake and bake in his momma's oven.And we are praying that he is born strong and healthy.

It was so nice to catch up,laugh,share,and reminisce.While we were sitting eating in the food court the kids played on a riding merry-go-round.So I snapped a few pictures.Of course,did I get any pictures of us adults? NO!Grr,next TIME!I promise!And hopefully it won't be too long till we all get together again! :)





No comments: