Monday, October 12, 2009

Last Park Days...



























I am sad to say that I believe this may have been the last visit to the park to play before winter.Have I mentioned that I was raised in the south? I have swamp water in my veins,Indiana winters are not my cup of tea.That said,we decided last week after Mom2mom that we would go to the park for a picnic lunch.I ran home,packed up a lunch and off to the park we went.We had so much fun eating together and chatting about the kids fun day with their friends at Mom2mom. Rosie came along with us,and the kids thought it was great having a little baby with us for the afternoon.After we ate we went on a "nature hike".This was the first time that Riley walked the entire way,he looked so grown up walking with us.This park is the park where my husband and I got engaged and later got married at.So the kids love to talk about that every time we go,and ask me what the little chapel looked like and how many people came,etc. I don't think I would ever have imagined that just six years later I would be walking around that park with four little ones of my own.How blessed we are! After our hike we piled into the van,and just in time,because it quickly began to rain. All of the kids fell asleep on the way home.Fun day it was for all of us! :)

No comments: