Thursday, October 29, 2009

Packed up and moving out...






Some big changes have been happening in the last few weeks.After alot of prayer,and work on my husbands part.I have officially moved my blog.I am starting a children's photography business,and to make things easier,we moved the blog to my own domain published through wordpress.You can now find my blog at:

www.bethanyhartman.com

Don't worry,same me,just new packaging.Oh,and check it out,because I am doing a giveaway this week.Only thing is,you have to live locally.Thanks for following me on blogger,and please do continue to follow me on my new blog!

1 comment:

Karisse Wesco said...

Hi Bethany! Since you're a follower on our blog I thought you should know that we had to privatize the Wesco Journal recently. I can send you an invitation if you're interested, but I will need an email address. If you would like, you can contact me at karisse@timothywesco.com .